Friday, March 16, 2007

After work drink at Scott's Bar

We went to Scott's Bar for an after work drink. I don't know how we didn't get lost, because the bar doesn't even have a sign at the door. We ordered a bottle of Luxembourgish white wine. The bottle had 100cl instead of the regular 75cl, at least you get more for your money in this expensive city. These public relation guys lent us his big Irish hat and took pictures of us. Martina asked if she can get something for free and he gave her a triangular match box with a little sperm that said something like "it's time to come!". I loved it, so I asked him for one and apparently he didn't have more because he gave me this plastic sperm with a smiley face. He took a picture of me with the sperm and he wanted it back, but I told him NO! The sperm's head is a little bottle; you have to remove the head in order to open it. You can see Elena using it as microphone and Martina loving it! We had fun, but of course, It was time to go back home at 10:30….My own Cinderella story!

No comments: